365 DAYS OF GRATITUDE
WE POPPING 2019!!
I ESE OTOBO HEREBY TASK MYSELF TO PERFORM 365 DAYS OF GRATITUDE VIA POSTING ON MY INSTAGRAM GRID AND WRITING ON MY BLOG, JOURNAL, NOTEBOOKS OR ANY SCRAP OF PAPER I CAN FIND AND DATING IT AND SAVING IT!I ALSO VOW TO SUSTAIN FOR BODILY SEXUAL PLEASURES FOR 365 DAYS OF 2019
I ALSO VOW TO PRACTISE YOGA EVERY DAY FOR 365 DAYS
WHAT I LEARNT THIS YEAR 2018
2018: YEAR OF BALANCE
This year I made friends and lost, and found and kept many beautiful souls.. This year I learned that nothing is permanent and I learned to let my emotions be as fluid as the river as stormy as the seas, as loud as thunder as quiet as rain. This year I learned my final lesson of trusting my instincts, never to doubt again!
I’ve learnt to drown out the voices of wayward spirits, and never let them around my fire. I’ve learnt to endure the lessons and understand which the Universe has tasked me to master within myself as I encounter all these different energies on my path. I’ve learnt to be patient but never endure the brunt of somebody’s dark cloud.
I’ve learnt to enjoy who I really am. To put down the mask, and I made new friends who pushed me towards this and ihelped me realize that every part, dimension and facet of me is beautiful. I am so grateful for abundance. I am ready to step into my light 🙂
Allowing myself to be and exist this year without the pressure or limitations of goals allowed me to gravitate around what I would do naturally, and I did many great things. I went all the way to India for the first time on my own, I studied yoga for 44 whole days. I kicked out my very toxic agents from my heart, mind soul and life. I signed with new agents in LA who are as excited for me as I am of them. I was on billboards all over New York City and other states and worked with more than a few big brands on American soil on international campaigns at airports all over the world
I did brave things like get people together and taught yoga, visited yoga studios for a yoga teaching job and actually got hired in one. The Maxim Cover girl competition taught me a lot about myself, my hardworking, resilience, level of motivation, prepeardness and new heightened sense of my leadership and communal skills. I gave fearlessly to strangers whom I haven’t over the internet and learnt to let my love flow from afar. I learnt to love my nappyboos 🙂 I volunteered to work with children from abused homes. I got engaged in a toxic relationship and became unengaged. I sang in the subways on New York city, twice!
I learnt to give my energy to only those who can reciprocate and deserve it. I learnt to block people and toxic energies out of my life and walk away.
I experienced a homelessness within and around that help me release a lot of my baggage emotionally spiritually and physically, letting vain and toxic people walk gently out of my life and found a couple people who truly see me for my soul. I remembered who I am again and I choose now and forever to operate and choose only from my heart every single thing that pertains to my life. I learnt to be ok with being and living alone. I learnt love myself completely!
WHAT I CHOOSE FOR 2019
- Make Friends who vibe like I do
- A creative team
- A Pink Mercedes Jeep
- Design Nappyese Int Complex in Lagos
- My registered Business
- Business Plan, with Target Audience.
- 1M Instagram followers
- 1M Youtube followers
- 1M dollars in my bank account
- Travel to Brazil
- Get Paid to Tour Africa starting with collecting heritage information of pre-colonized style and fashion, holistic way of living, Nigerian history and her connection with other African roots and preserve it
- Design my own house and Estate
- Register an NGO for Children
- Travel to South India for Yoga
- Swim with Dolphins
- Allow myself to fall in love
- A solo Album
- Be the goodest influencer on the Lagos scene
- 3 collabs my solo album with Busy Signal, Patoranking and Fiona Apple
- No pain in my feet for the whole year
- Strenght in body mind and soul and everything I apply myself too. tired or not
- Softness in my body mind and soul and everything I apply mysel to
- Write a book
- Start my book on my travels: Confessions of a Traveling Intorvert (subject to change)
- Date a gourgeous man with a beautiful soul who see the world as I do
- Go on a boat cruise with him
- Travel to an island with him
- Start a reading group for children
- Support my friends
- Support my man
- Never be alone on every holiday
- Develop my own sustainable body suit line and tee shirt line.
- Perform at Top Bars in Lagos
- Go on Tour