GLACIAL MARINE MUD MASK
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–dermatologist tested.
Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud™ (Maris Limus), Sea Silt (Aqua), Propanediol, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Hydroxyacetophenone